Great Northern Cough & Chest Rub-Breaking up phlegm since 1995
Suhul Myrrh-Somalia 2021
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make an oil extract of Frankincense and other oleoresins
- The many benefits of Frankincense tea
- How to use Pine, Spruce and Fir saps for incense and perfume
- How to distill essential oils from Pine and Spruce sap-Part 1
- How to Grind Frankincense, Myrrh and other Resins
- How to build a kitchen still for essential oils and alcohol
- Instructions for making Natural Incense-Powders, Pastilles and Cones
- Frankincense as Medicine-Truth, Myth, and Misinformation
- How to use Pine and Spruce sap for respiratory relief
- How to make a Tincture of Frankincense or Myrrh- 4 Variations and a Tea
Sultan’e Grade Royal Green Hojari Frankincense
Royal Frankincense Balm-High in Boswellic Acids-An Astrodynamic preparation.
Frankincense Rose Serum-Royal Green Hojari resin with Myrrh and Rose Absolute. In the shop now.
Powdered Frankincense Sacra-For oil extracts, tinctures, balms, cremes & capsules-Pure and ground in-house
Follow Blog via Email
FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS DISCOUNT
First time customers in the shop, (www.apothecarysgarden.shop
), receive a 12% discount with the coupon code WELCOMETOTHEGARDEN12
Free US shipping on orders over $35.00
Esssential oil of Frankincense Papyrifera-Artisan distilled in small batches.
Frankincense Sampler set- 6 beautiful frankincense essential oils-An educational kit that will keep for years
Frankincense Rejuvenative Creme-Made with whole Frankincense resin. Not just essential oils
Myrrh Tincture. For a traditional healing mouthwash-Add 10 drops to 1/2 cup of salted water. Swoosh as needed through the day.
Black Frankincense-Boswellia Carterii, Somalia. Honey sweet with amber & soft citrus notes. High in essential oils
Fresh Frankincense Dalzielii, Nigeria-Janawhi, Cricognimu
Herbal Apothecary, Wildcrafter, Sculptor, Craftsman. Father, mentor. Owner of Apothecary's Garden and Fairtrade Frankincense LTD. Providing a selection of fresh & fair trade, ethical and sustainably harvested Frankincense and Myrrh species, local and exotic fragrance materials, unusual essential oils, Natural perfume ingredients and animal essences. Astrodynamic plant Preparations, Herbal salves, cremes, tinctures and oils. Tested on Animals and Babies, Children, Parents and Old Folks. A sap for resins, ritual, Sun, Moon and Mother Nature. Apothecarysgarden.com is: A journal about Herbs, plants and processes. Recipes, plant Alchemy and our Relationship with Nature. Natural fragrance and medicine. Astrodynamics, rhythms and cycles, Medical Astrology, traditional Wisdom. Herbs and Healing, Science and Spirit. Oh and moustaches. Fairtrade Frankincense explores our ancient and modern relationship with Nature's fragrant, medicinal oleoresins and provides a link joining traditional harvesters directly with our western market in fair and mutually beneficial commerce.