Collecting the last of this seasons Spruce and Pine saps while the weather is cold, reminds me that there are some perennial questions that come through this blog from the search engines, inquiring how to use local saps for perfume and incense. Now is a perfect time to address these questions before the weather warms […]
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make an oil extract of Frankincense and other oleoresins
- The many benefits of Frankincense tea
- How to build a kitchen still for essential oils and alcohol
- Instructions for making Natural Incense-Powders, Pastilles and Cones
- How to Grind Frankincense & Myrrh
- How to distill essential oils from Pine and Spruce sap-Part 1
- How to make a Tincture of Myrrh for oral care
- How to make a Tincture of Frankincense or Myrrh- 4 Variations and a Tea
- Ambergris-How to prepare an oil, Attar and tincture
- How to burn Frankincense as an incense
Ambergris-Gold & Brown in the shop-A traditional Aphrodesiac-Perfume, Incense and Medicine
Frankincense Rose Serum-Royal Green Hojari resin with Myrrh and Rose Absolute. In the shop now.
Follow Blog via Email
Frankincense Rejuvenative Creme-Made with whole Frankincense resin. Not just essential oils
Myrrh Tincture. For a traditional healing mouthwash add 10 drops to 1/2 cup of salted water. Swoosh as needed through the day.
Follow Blog via Email
Herbal Apothecary, Wildcrafter, Sculptor, Craftsman. Father, mentor. Owner of Apothecary's Garden and Fairtrade Frankincense LTD. Providing a selection of fresh & fair trade, ethical and sustainably harvested Frankincense and Myrrh species, local and exotic fragrance materials, unusual essential oils, Natural perfume ingredients and animal essences. Astrodynamic plant Preparations, Herbal salves, cremes, tinctures and oils. Tested on Animals and Babies, Children, Parents and Old Folks. A sap for resins, ritual, Sun, Moon and Mother Nature. Apothecarysgarden.com is: A journal about Herbs, plants and processes. Recipes, plant Alchemy and our Relationship with Nature. Natural fragrance and medicine. Astrodynamics, rhythms and cycles, Medical Astrology, traditional Wisdom. Herbs and Healing, Science and Spirit. Oh and moustaches. Fairtrade Frankincense explores our ancient and modern relationship with Nature's fragrant, medicinal oleoresins and provides a link joining traditional harvesters directly with our western market in fair and mutually beneficial commerce.