Established as a healing haven for children at risk, children who’s lives have been derailed or darkened by trauma, violence and conflict, Under the Willows performs a profound service and function that finds no comparable reflection anywhere else in our community. Modeled after the Butterfly Garden in Sri Lanka, a healing program for war orphaned children, and inspired by the Spiral Garden in Toronto, Under the Willows, quietly performs its service each summer mostly unheard of and unknown by the public.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make an oil extract of Frankincense and other oleoresins
- How to build a kitchen still for essential oils and alcohol
- The many benefits of Frankincense tea
- How to make Violet Syrup-a Wildflower Recipe
- How to burn Frankincense as an incense
- How to distill essential oils from Pine and Spruce sap-Part 1
- How to make a Tincture of Frankincense or Myrrh- 4 Variations and a Tea
- How to Grind Frankincense & Myrrh
- Frankincense as Medicine-Truth, Myth, and Misinformation
- Candied Angelica - A Recipe and Introduction
SUHUL Myrrh-Free with a minimum purchase. Direct from the harvesters. Commiphora Myrrha. 1 Oz
Frankincense Rose Serum-Royal Green Hojari resin with Myrrh and Rose Absolute. In the shop now.
Follow Blog via Email
APOTHECARY’S GARDEN on ETSY-Natural Perfume ingredients, Rare Fairtrade Frankincense, Astrodynamic Salves & Cremes, Classic Moustache waxes and Beard balms
Follow Blog via Email
Herbal Apothecary, Wildcrafter, Sculptor, Craftsman. Father, mentor. Owner of Apothecary's Garden and Fairtrade Frankincense LTD. Providing a selection of fresh & fair trade, ethical and sustainably harvested Frankincense and Myrrh species, local and exotic fragrance materials, unusual essential oils, Natural perfume ingredients and animal essences. Astrodynamic plant Preparations, Herbal salves, cremes, tinctures and oils. Tested on Animals and Babies, Children, Parents and Old Folks. A sap for resins, ritual, Sun, Moon and Mother Nature. Apothecarysgarden.com is: A journal about Herbs, plants and processes. Recipes, plant Alchemy and our Relationship with Nature. Natural fragrance and medicine. Astrodynamics, rhythms and cycles, Medical Astrology, traditional Wisdom. Herbs and Healing, Science and Spirit. Oh and moustaches. Fairtrade Frankincense explores our ancient and modern relationship with Nature's fragrant, medicinal oleoresins and provides a link joining traditional harvesters directly with our western market in fair and mutually beneficial commerce.